Desserts are the most crucial part of any meal, especially when it’s about chocolates and bakes. Either in the freezing weather or a sunny day, baking is fun any day. Well, talking about cooking, there are a variety of desserts to make. But have you tried to bake cannabis peanut butter balls? Well, Cannabis peanut butter balls are like a treat for cannabis lovers. A dessert infused with peanut butter, canna, and chocolate, which gives a kick, is all we need. If happiness is a piece of cake, then highness is a piece of cannabis peanut butter balls. The perfect blend of classic cannabis peanut butter with all-time favourite chocolate chips is an irresistible treat to make.
To bake cannabutter peanut butter balls is a smooth process. Instead of other messy and complicated dishes, baking cannabis peanut butter balls is super easy and a quick treat to serve. However, if you are a novice or an expert in baking cannabis edibles, all you need to do is follow these simple steps to implement the cannabis peanut butter recipe. So, let’s bake!
THINGS YOU’LL REQUIRE FOR PEANUT BUTTER BALLS RECIPE
- Measuring cup
- Parchment paper
- Double boiler
1 cup cannabutter (hardened)
1 ½ cups peanut butter
4 cups powdered sugar
2 cups semisweet or dark chocolate chips
STEPS TO MAKE CANNABIS PEANUT BUTTER BALLS
- Add peanut butter, cannabutter and powdered sugar into a mixer and blend till it forms a dough.
- Pour the filling in a microwave-safe bowl once mixed well and scrape off the edges by using a spoon.
- Place the cannabutter peanut butter filling for 15-20 minutes in the fridge to let it cool. This makes it easy to carry on the procedure smoothly. Take out the chilled mixture from the fridge so that you can roll it into balls or any shape of your choice.
- When the balls are formed, place each on the parchment sheet lined with wax paper. Consider keeping enough space between each peanut butter balls to refrain from sticking together. Powdered sugar is also a preferred option to dry the mixture if it is too moist.
- Place the cannabis peanut butter balls in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Take the double boiler and let paraffin wax and chocolate chips melt. Stir frequently with a spatula till it blends well and takes the form of a sauce.
- Remove the cannabis peanut butter balls from the fridge and prick a toothpick on them. Toothpick helps to maneuver peanut butter balls. Carefully place canna peanut butter balls in the melted chocolate one by one and dip in the chocolate until it’s finely coated. You can use a pair of tongs or a spoon to place chocolate-wrapped peanut butter balls on the parchment paper-lined with a baking sheet.
- Put the cannabis peanut butter balls in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes or an hour once each cannabutter is coated in chocolate.
- Remove the butter balls from the tray, and here are your cannabis peanut butter balls ready to serve. Ta-da! Ensure to keep the cannabis peanut butter ball in the fridge. You can also store them in an airtight container.
Therefore, if you’re trying to make a dessert, don’t forget to follow these instructions and serve the delicious cannabis peanut butter balls as a treat to relish.
The process of baking peanut butter balls is easy and fun. However, if you wish to switch some ingredients, there’s an alternate ingredient available, so if you cannot use one or want to use another, there’s always an option. So, you can replace cannabutter with cannabis-infused sugar or cannabis-infused coconut oil to bake canna peanut butter bites. Using cannabis-infused sugar is a great option as it is a versatile ingredient that is easy and quick to add to desserts and beverages. Therefore, here’s a quick recipe for making weed sugar.
HOW TO MAKE CANNABIS-INFUSED SUGAR
- 100g granulated sugar
- 3g cannabis
- 120ml high proof alcohol
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE WEED SUGAR
- Finely chop the weed and spread it on the parchment paper-lined with a baking tray. Ensure to bake the weed at 120 °C for around 40 minutes. Do not exceed the temperature limit.
- Remove the decarboxylated cannabis into a jar along with the alcohol. Make sure that you reduce the heat to 93 °C. Check that you screw the lid and tighten the jar.
- Shake the jar and repeat the same for nearly 20 minutes. With the help of a gauze, strain the liquid in a clean bowl to remove the unwanted solid matter.
- Add sugar to the strained alcohol and spread it in a baking tray. Consider setting the temperature at 93 °C and frequently stir till the sugar turns golden and the alcohol evaporates.
Another option is cannabis-infused coconut oil, which is a healthy substitute for weed-infused sugar or cannabutter. Let’s get started with the recipe for making cannabis coconut oil.
HOW TO MAKE CANNABIS-INFUSED COCONUT OIL
- 2 cups unrefined coconut oil
- 40 g decarboxylated cannabis
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE CANNABIS-INFUSED COCONUT OIL
- Take coconut oil in a saucepan, add cannabis into it and let it heat at the lowest.
- Mix the simmer for an hour with the coconut oil once it melts. Ensure to stir it frequently.
- After the canna oil turns green, strain it using a cheesecloth. Put the cloth over a measuring cup and pour cannabis and oil mixture into it. Squeeze the cloth with your hand and let it drip for some time
- Later, pour the canna oil into a bowl and let it solidify. Ensure that you keep the bowl uncovered to eschew condensation.
- Keep the canna oil in a cool dark place or put it in a refrigerator once it’s completely cooled.
Cannabis edibles and treats are super fun and delightful to make. So you can try to make different dishes with the help of cannabis. Moreover, you can also combine canna oil and canna if you want the edibles to be mild and not too strong. Well, after going through the cannabis-infused recipes, you’d have surely got an idea that canna recipes are not a mess to make, and it requires very few ingredients. So, what’re you waiting for? Let the HIGH time begin!