Takeaway: Marijuana has become a staple addition these days, not only for smoking but also as a part of the daily meal. Not only these days, but marijuana-infused diet also has been consumed for centuries. So, hungry for marijuana? Here are three mouthwatering and easy to cook marijuana recipes with worldly flavors and health benefits.
Marijuana These Days
Marijuana has become a staple additive these days. It is mixed with anything and everything that we can think of. Whether it is drinks, water, smoking or something that we apply to the skin. Marijuana is akin to a lot of different uses. While one must make sure that the THC content is less than 0.3%, medical marijuana is allowed to have higher percentages in select few states. But for other states, you must be sure about the content of your cannabis products.
Just like with smoking, food lovers have also found this new addition very exciting. Many restaurants and bars have introduced marijuana recipes in their menus, looking at the rise in demand for CBD. While it is desirable to go out and have a candlelit dinner every day we cannot logically keep up with this. Hence we have compiled a guide to three easy marijuana recipes that you can make.
Marijuana Recipes of Chinese
Pot brownies and chocolates are all cool, but have you ever wondered what else can you make? What else can you eat with cannabis? Back in the early centuries Chinese made all kinds of things with marijuana-infused in them. Tea was an obvious beverage, Chinese can mix practically anything with Tea. But apart from that, they ate marijuana leaves in salads, soups for supper and many other recipes. Eating marijuana-based food was a trend. Long lost in modern fast food and beverages, this trend is emerging back again. Markets are witnessing a huge rise in demand for marijuana-based food again.
Top 3 Marijuana Edible Recipes
Here are the top three marijuana edible recipes for food lovers all over the world who love to cook their own meals and want to have a good day. Easy to use, easy to make and tasty to eat these mouth-watering marijuana recipes can be followed by anybody. So even if you aren’t a cooking fan read our recipes, you might think differently.
A key ingredient in making marijuana mayo is cannabis cooking oil. If you’re planning to buy from a retail choose one according to the high you want in your mayonnaise. If you want to make your own here are the steps for the same:
- Decarboxylated cannabis strain
- Cooking oil
- In a ratio of 1:2 mix decarboxylated cannabis strain and your choice of cooking oil.
- Heat the mix on low heat in a double-boiler.
- Heat the mix for 3-5 hours activating cannabis to be infused in the oil.
- Once the oil changes color to a darker shade stop heating.
- Put this oil through a strainer and remove the leftover plant matter.
- Store the cannabis oil thus prepared.
Now that you have made your cannabis oil, it is time to make some delicious mayonnaise. This process makes about one and half a cup of marijuana mayonnaise.
- 1 egg
- 1-2 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 whole lemon, juiced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 ¼ cup of cannabis oil
- Food processor
- Put egg, mustard, lemon juice and preferred seasoning in the food processor.
- Process this mixture until it is smooth.
- Slowly mix the cannabis oil while processing the mixture at a low pace.
- Upon forming an emulsion your marijuana mayo is prepared.
This is easy to use the recipe for cannabis enthusiasts to experiment with their taste buds. Marijuana Mayo can be used like any other mayonnaise. The only difference is that this will definitely make you happy.
Cookies are a staple food for us. Whether it is milk or drink, people eat cookies with pretty much everything. Cookies all by themselves are a treat to eat. Making cannabis cookies is no different. Therapeutic buds mixed with sugary cookies. What a combo indeed. Here is a simple to follow Cannabis Cookie recipe:
- 650 ml (2 ¾ cups) baking flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 350 ml (1 ½ cups) sugar
- 120 ml (½ cup) unsalted, softened butter
- 120 ml (½ cup) softened cannabutter
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven at 190 °C.
- Mix baking soda, flour and baking powder in a bowl. Let it set for a while.
- Mix room temperature butter of both kind with sugar in a large bowl. Mix these three until they form a smooth texture. Or you could mix these in a mixer on a medium setting for 2-3 minutes.
- Whisk vanilla and beat your egg adding small amounts of the dry flour mixture. Folding gently and be careful of over stirring your mix.
- Take the dough and make small circle shapes. If you want your cookies to be crispy flatten your shapes while if you want fluffy cookies make thicker circles.
- Bake the shapes for about 8-9 minutes or until they turn golden brown on top. Remove them and allow them to settle down and cool.
Voila! This ends your canna cookie making the recipe. Place your cookies on a cooling rack for a while and you’re ready to get baked eating delicious homemade cookies.
An ancient grain, Quinoa has more protein than any other vegetable out there. A perfect addition to making healthy edibles that help raise your levels of body protein and aid in dealing with stress, pain, and insomnia.
- ½ cup raw quinoa
- ½ cup cooked corn
- 1 cup of your choice of cannaflour
- 1 cup quinoa flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup melted cannabutter
- 2 cups of plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Start by preheating your oven at 375°.
- Prepare your muffin tins by greasing. Use a mini muffin tin preferably, it makes dosing your muffins easier.
- If you like your quinoa cooked, boil your quinoa in a saucepan with 1 cup of water.
- Once the water boils and the germs are out of our grains, pluck them out of the pan and let it sit.
- Mix your cannaflour with quinoa flour and add baking soda, salt, and sugar in a bowl.
- Take another bowl and mix egg, melted cannabutter, yogurt, and vanilla extract.
- Stir mix the wet bowl with the dry bowl ingredients and add the cooked quinoa that’s been sitting there.
- Make a smooth batter out of this mix and put it into your muffin tins.
- Bake the muffin tins for about 15-20 minutes.
- Once your muffins are golden brown and intact to the touch your muffins are baked.
That was you making delicious marijuana muffins for yourself and your friends. The next session will have everybody singing your praises for these delicious muffins you just baked.
Use these marijuana recipes to make your everyday food fun and tasty. Enjoy your marijuana mayo with anything, eat your cookies while you can’t use marijuana in any other way and share your delicious muffins with your friends. Food is an art that not many understand but for those who love to cook what they get, we sincerely hope these recipes help you have a good meal and a good day!